What is recruitment fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers.
We’ve had reports of scammers posing as online Healthcare Highways recruiters. These people are offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and, most important, asking for sensitive personal and financial information.
This type of fraud is normally through online services like false websites, fake job postings, or through fake emails claiming to be from the company.
These scammers request recipients to provide personal information, and to make payments as part of the fake recruiting process.
Healthcare Highways will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
These scams are not limited to Healthcare Highways. Other reputable companies are seeing an increase in similar incidents. Please be vigilant in your job search, and follow these tips:
Identifying recruitment fraud
- All Healthcare Highways jobs will be posted on our career site: www.healthcarehighways.com/careers
- Healthcare Highways will never ask for your personal financial, banking information, or require any financial commitment as part of our candidate search or application process.
- We won’t ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding.
- No job offers will be made by Healthcare Highways without a formal interview process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @healthcarehighways.com address, consider it fraudulent.
If you believe you have been contacted about a fraudulent job offer, email us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org