Find a provider
Choose the state where your employer is headquartered.
Then match the network logo shown on the front of your membership ID card with one of the logos shown below. Click on your matching logo.
These networks form the Healthcare Highways service area.
We continuously add new providers to our networks. As such, this online provider directory is updated weekly, excluding holidays, Sundays, or system maintenance, upgrades, or unplanned outages. It is for reference only. We make every effort to ensure current, accurate data, but changes occur daily and may not be reflected immediately. For extra support, our Member Services Team is ready to help you with your search. Please call (866) 945-2292 for assistance.
Welcome, Tyler ISD members.
Find your in-network providers here!
Provider Search - A few disclaimers
- For our Oklahoma Healthcare Highways Sync Plus members: Occasionally, a provider or hospital may be shown as both Tier 1 and Tier 2. Click on either option: your lower-cost Tier 1 rate will always apply.
- Participating facilities may have facility-based physicians or facility-based health care practitioners like anesthesiologists, radiologists, and pathologists that are not included in the network. Non-participating facility-based physicians and health care practitioners may “balance-bill” the member for the balance of their bills that are not paid by the member’s health benefit plan. For more information, please call the 1-800 number located on your member ID card.
- The providers listed in this online directory are accessible to health plan members through a contract arrangement between Healthcare Highways and other network partners, where applicable. All Healthcare Highways providers should recognize the combined logos on your member ID card.
- This online directory is updated weekly, but it is for reference only. We make every effort to ensure current, accurate data, but changes occur daily and may not be reflected immediately.
- Your finding a provider in our online directory is not a guarantee that that provider participates in the network for your employer benefit plan. Before you schedule an appointment, it’s your responsibility to contact the provider to verify if they are accepting new patients, if their practice is located inside of your health plan coverage area, and the provider’s participation in Healthcare Highways network or applicable outside-of-ser vice-area network.
- Please contact Healthcare Highways’ Customer Service at (866) 945-2292 if you have questions or need help finding an in-network provider
- Provider information contained in this Directory was last updated earlier today and therefore may have changed. Before scheduling your appointment or receiving services, check with the provider to confirm participation in the network, location, and if the provider is accepting new patients
- Texas requires that we display the following notice in our provider listings:
A facility-based physician or facility-based health care practitioner, such as an anesthesiologist or radiologist, may not be included in the network. Non-participating facility-based physicians and non-participating facility-based health care practitioners may balance bill the enrollee for amounts not paid by the enrollee's health benefit plan. For more information, please refer to the 1-800 number located on your ID card.