Products & Services
The Right Solution, Tailored to Your Needs
Healthcare Highways (HCH) offers employers, payers and brokers/consultants; industry competitive PPO networks and customized health plan solutions.
Healthcare Highways Health Plan
Healthcare Highways has developed a “smart health plan” that is innovative, efficient and integrated. Built on data that allows employers to analyze and lower plan costs, we are able to provide actionable measures that improve employees’ health.
Our health plan is customized to each employer’s specific needs including plan design, claims administration, stop loss coverage, medical management, PBM services, population health and more. The provider networks associated with our health plan focus on local and national provider relationships and deliver leading discounts.
Learn more about HCH Health Plan
Healthcare Highways Health Plan works with employers directly and/or agents/brokers and consultants on behalf of their clients, to craft a complete benefit plan offering.
Call or email us today for more information on our health plan, or to view a Member Portal demonstration.
HCH Sales: 866-975-4521
PPO Network Services
HCH owned and affiliated PPO networks are comprehensive networks of hospitals, physicians and other providers throughout the country with discounts competitive with national health plans.
- Healthcare Highways Oklahoma Network – Our proprietary PPO network developed and owned by HCH, rounded out throughout the state of Oklahoma by PHCS.
- Oklahoma Health Network (OHN) – Acquired by Healthcare Highways May 1, 2014, OHN has been a strong Oklahoma based PPO network for 9 years, developed in cooperation with participating VHA Oklahoma hospitals. OHN provides an excellent complement to the HCH Oklahoma network.
- Healthcare Highways of Louisiana / Verity HealthNet – Healthcare Highways acquired 50% ownership in Verity HealthNet April 16, 2015. Verity HealthNet has been a top quality, well-known and respected PPO network in Louisiana since 2002.
- Healthcare Highways Texas Network – Our proprietary PPO network being built throughout the state of Texas, beginning in late 2015.
- National PPO Network – Through our strategic partnership with our national network partner, MultiPlan/PHCS, HCH offers members access to quality providers outside of Oklahoma and throughout the U.S.
Pharmacy Benefit Management
Healthcare Highways Rx is the first true alternative to the traditional PBM model. Our focus is on patients and service, rather than profits. We provide flexible solutions uniquely tailored for clients with 10 or more employees, including clinical, analytic and specialty management. We have created a member-centric service model, which when paired with our white glove client service, results in quality service that is unmatched in the industry.
Through our strategic partnerships, we have created an unparalleled team of industry experts paired with leading PBM technology. We provide personalized pharmacy benefit plans tailored to meet our clients’ specific needs; and act as a valuable resource throughout the implementation and account management processes. For our members, we offer high-touch member service, convenience and quality every step of the way. The end result is cost management and high quality for both our clients and their members.
Funding Advantage for Growing Employers
For Employers with 2-100 lives
Our core product for employers with 2 to 100 employees is HCH Funding Advantage. This fully integrated solution allows employers to maintain flexibility with employee rates, plan design and deductible levels, which are limited under traditional fully insured environments. HCH Funding Advantage provides an innovative solution that allows employers to have the cost certainty of a fully insured program with the opportunity to keep the savings when their claims are lower than expected.
Additional benefits of the program include:
- Employers continue to offer composite rating and meet the essential benefit requirements associated with healthcare reform
- Small employers avoid the Health Insurance Industry Fee beginning in 2014, estimated to range from 2 to 5% over time
- Returns 100% of claims surplus to employers unlike competitors’ products that return only a portion
- Avoids most state insurance taxes and PPACA fees equal to 4-5% of premiums
- Not subject to PPACA Community Rating provisions responsible for many of the 20%+ renewals currently being experienced in the fully-insured market
- Employers can frequently save 10-25% on overall health insurance premiums